Metz Vs Saint-Etienne Fantasy XI
MET vs STE Gambling India Info Prediction
STE vs MET Gambling India Info Prediction
DREAM 11 Closing Time: 10:30 PM (IST), 17TH JANUARY 2018
Ligue 1 2017-18
Gambling India Info MET vs STE Dream 11 Football Match Preview:
The next fixture in Ligue 1 is going to be held at Stade Saint-Symphorien, France in the home ground of Metz. They will be visited by the team who are six ranks above them on the points table with 23 points but after the poor performance exhibited by them in their last game, they would be in more pressure than the home team. And if we go by the last six performances of both the teams then the home team would be the favourites because they have two wins however the away team has only managed to secure one win out of their six games. We have listed at the end of the article the MET vs STE Dream 11 Fantasy Team Predictions for today’s MET vs STE match.
Tournament – Ligue1 2017-2018
When: 11:30 PM (IST) on Wednesday
Where: Stade Saint -Symphorien, France
Date – January 17, 2018
MET Vs STE Match Stats:
Last six performances of both teams in the French League 2017-18:
MET – L, L, D, W, W, D
STE – L, D, L, L, L, W
MET vs STE Probable Playing 11:
MET (Probable 11) –
Kawashima (GK), Assou-Ekotto, Niakhate, Diagne, Balliu, Palmieri, Cohade, Mandjeck, Milicevic, Dossevi, Roux
STE (Probable 11) –
Moulin (GK), Gabriel, Theophile-Catherine, Perrin, M’Bengue, Diousse, Ole Selnaes, Bamba, Cabella, Monnet-Paquet, Beric
MET vs STE Fantasy Team News:
- Alexander Søderlund and Stéphane Ruffier are still suspended for the away side.
- Robert Beric has scored in each of his two starts since returning to Saint-Étienne and should keep his place here.
- Loic Perrin made his return at the weekend and the captain should be back in the side on Wednesday.
- Yann M’Vila has signed for the visitors, but will likely wait until the weekend to make his debut.
- Vincent Pajot is a doubt after coming off concussed on Sunday.
- January signings Georges Mandjeck and Danijel Milicevic both made their debuts from the bench on Saturday and could start here.
- Benoit Assou-Ekotto was fit enough for the bench on Saturday and the veteran could start here, with Palmieri playing a more advanced role.
- Iván Balliu was an unused substitute at the weekend, but the Spaniard could come back in here.
- Nolan Rouc could lead the line after scoring a late equaliser against Dijon on Saturday.
*(The aforementioned players are selected on the basis of their performance in their last match)
MET vs STE Expected Winner Prediction:
This is a must-win for the hosts, so they should come out flying on Wednesday night. Metz will hope their January additions can make the difference as the likes of Cheick Diabaté did last season.
Sainté have done well to weather the absence of Ruffier, keeping clean sheets in each of their last two matches, but will have to keep that up if they want to keep moving up the table.
We are providing you the MET Vs STE football match preview based on our research and understanding. Please choose your own probable playing 11 as these matches are quite risky to predict who will play and who will not get the chance to play.
Metz vs Saint-Etienne Fantasy Team: