The MIL vs JUV Clash –
In the upcoming fixture of the Serie A, 6th placed AC Milan is visiting the league leaders Juventus in a thrilling fixture. This game would be of paramount importance for the guests because if they are to get a spot in the next season’s UEFA Champions League they would have to win all the games they have left and concrete their position among the top 4 teams of Serie A. It would be a great contest between two great teams who went for the international break with wins and both the teams would like to pick it up from there and continue on their respective voyages. Juventus would like to seal the deal in this game because they would face Real Madrid on Tuesday for UEFA Champions League fixture and given the form of Real Madrid in Champions League, Juventus would like to have their back-up all set and tested in this game.
Juventus vs AC Milan full squad, team news, playing XI and match preview are listed here.
MIL vs JUV Dream 11 Fantasy Team Prediction:
When and where?
This match is to be played at Allianz Stadium, Torino, Italy. The ground has a capacity of 41, 507 and it is expected to be a cold day in Torino which would only add to the excitement of this game.
Where to watch AC Milan vs Barccelona live?
The clash will take place at 12:15 AM (IST) on April 1st, 2018 and can be streamed live on Sony LIV app.
Head to head encounters (Last 6 matches)
AC Milan won – 2
Juventus won – 4
Not decided – 0
Recent performances (Last six matches)
AC Milan – D W W W W W
Juventus – W W W W W D
MIL vs JUV Team News:
- Andrea Conti picked up a knee injury and is out for the remaining season
- Davide Calabria is expected to start once again at right back
- Patrick Cutrone may replace Andre Silva in this game
- Ignazio Abate is also ruled out for this game
- Max Allegri keeps on rotating the squad so that would give the opponents no clue about the team
- Paulo Dybala, Douglas Costa and Mario Mandzukic are all expected to feature in this game for the hosts
- Gonzalo Higuain is also expected to lead the attack from the front in this game
- Medhi Benatia is expected to feature in the defense as his ban is over
- Giorgio Chiellini is doubtful because of the injury he picked up during the international break
Probable Playing 11:
AC Milan – Donnarumma (GK), Calabria, Bonucci, Romagnoli, Rodriguez, Kessie, Bigila, Bonaventura, Suso, Cutrone, Calhanoglu
Juventus FC – Buffon (GK), Asamoah, Rugani, Benatia, Sciglio, Pjanic, Matuidi, Mandzukic, Dybala, Costa, Higuain
Players to look out for-
- Dybala (G-17)
- Higuain (G-15)
- Suso (G-6, A-5)
- Cutrone (G-7)
Gambling India Info Match predictions –
Our bet is on the home team for this game because they have been in great form in this season. They have won 35 of their last 38 home games and they have proved that their home ground is a fortress that cannot easily be breached. Not only that, Juventus has kept a clean sheet in their last 10 games so they are also very good at neutralizing the attack generated by their opponent’s game. On the other hand the guests are also in a great form but they are up against the league leaders and it won’t be an easy job to defeat them and that too in their home.
MIL vs JUV Dream 11 Team Predictions-
THIS MIL VS JUV MATCH PREVIEW IS BASED ON OUR RESEARCH AND UNDERSTANDING FROM VARIOUS NEWS SOURCES. YOU CAN SELECT YOUR OWN PLAYING 11 ON THE BASIS OF TEAM NEWS.