Manchester United Vs Everton Fantasy XI
Manchester United Vs Everton football match preview
Dream 11 Closing Time: 10:15 PM (IST), 1st January 2018
English Premier League – 2017 – 2018
EPL – 2017-2018
Match Preview/Game Preview:
The upcoming fixture of Everton and Manchester United is to be held at Goodison Park Stadium, Liverpool is all set to be an explosion. Who will win the match is a different question altogether because both the teams have enough firepower to make a blast on the ground. However, things are looking in favour of the home team Everton as they would try to take control of the match from the start with Wayne Rooney being brought to face his former team. Manchester United is currently the third team on the points table with 13 wins and bagging 44 points whereas the home team has only registered seven wins in the tournament and managed to settle at the 9th position on the league table with just 27 points.
Given the performances of both the teams in their last six matches in the English Premier League 2017-2018, it is expected that Manchester United will have the last laugh on Monday. For Everton, it is expected that Wayne Rooney and the likes of Calvert – Lewin and Keane would try to steal the three points for their team. After losing their last match to Bournemouth, Everton’s goalie Pickford would try to keep as many shots as possible, away from the goalpost.
When and where:
Tournament – English Premier League 2017 – 2018
Venue- Goodison Park Stadium, Liverpool, England
Date and Time- 11:15 PM (Local) on Monday, January 1, 2018
MUN Vs EVE Match Stats:
MUN Vs EVE in their last six matches:
MUN – L, W, W, D, D, D
EVE – D, W, W, D, D, L
Everton suffered their first defeat under Sam Allardyce at the weekend after losing 2-1 away to Bournemouth. Allardyce has not won any of his 11 previous matches against Jose Mourinho sides, losing on eight occasions during that time. Manchester United were held to a 0-0 draw at home to Southampton on Saturday evening. They have now failed to win four matches in a row in all competitions for the first time since April and have dropped out of the top 2 places in the Premier League for the first time all season. Things aren’t going well for United at the moment and this should be the ideal opportunity for Allardyce to score his first ever win over Mourinho.
MUN Vs EVE Probable Playing 11:
MUN (Probable 11) –
De Gea (GK), Young, Jones, Rojo, Blind, Herrera, Matic, Pogba, Martial, Rashford, Lingard
EVE (Probable 11) –
PIckford (GK), Martina, Williams, Keane, Kenny, Gueye, Sigurdsson, Davies, Rooney, Bolasie, Calvert – Lewin
- Romelu Lukaku will miss his Everton return after suffering a nasty head injury in Saturday’s match with Southampton.
- Jose Mourinho also confirmed after the draw with Southampton that Zlatan Ibrahimovic faces a month on the sidelines, leaving him with few options in attack.
- Daley Blind, Marcos Rojo and Ander Herrera will look to benefit from any rotation Mourinho applies on Monday.
- Wayne Rooney was fit enough to make the bench against Bournemouth on Saturday but will return to the starting XI against his former club here.
- Ashley Williams and Tom Davies will also push for starts given the quick turnaround between matches.
Wayne Rooney (EVE)
- Kenny (EVE)
A Young (MUN)
- Lukaku (MUN)
A, Martial (MUN)
- Pogba (MUN)
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Manchester United’s last 4 away games (Premier League).
- Manchester United have scored at least 2 goals in their last 4 away matches (Premier League).
- Manchester United are undefeated in their last 7 matches against Everton in all competitions.
- Everton are undefeated in their last 5 home matches (Premier League).
Please note: We are providing you the MUN Vs EVE football match preview based on our research and understanding. Please choose your own probable playing 11 as these matches are quite risky to predict who will play and who will not get the chance to play.