Manchester United vs Huddersfield
Premier League, England
Manchester United host Huddersfield in tonight’s Premier League fixture. The Red Devils suffered a 2-1 loss to their opponent in October’s reverse fixture. The home side has had a good run until the midweek fixture against Tottenham in which they lost 2-0. Manchester United are second in the league table, while Burnley are seventh.
When: February 3, 08:30 PM
Where: Old Trafford, Manchester
MUN vs HUD Form:
Manchester United: L W W W W W
Huddersfield: L D L L W L
MUN vs HUD Team News:
- After losing 2-0 to Tottenham on Wednesday, Jose Mourinho can make a few changes to the starting lineup.
- The defenders Marcos Rojo, Luke Shaw and Victor Lindelof may get starts.
- Marouane Fellaini is ruled out for a long span.
- Jon Gorenc Stankovic and Elias Kachunga are ruled out with injuries, while Danny Williams and Martin Cranie are doubts.
- Terence Kongolo is given the all-clear to play; he could be involved later in the game.
MUN vs HUD Probable XI:
Gea, Shaw, Rojo, Lindelöf, Valencia, Pogba, Matic, Herrera, Sánchez, Lukaku and Mata
Lössl, Malone, Schindler, Zanka, Smith, Mooy, Hogg, Parra, Pritchard, Ince and Depoitre
Lukaku, Sánchez and Pogba
Most goals: Lukaku (11)
Most assists: Pogba (9)
Schindler, Mooy and Depoitre
Most goals: Depoitre (5)
Most assists: Quaner (3)
Manchester United, baring a poor performance against Tottenham at Wembley on Wednesday, have had a decent run in last two months. The Red Devils are expected to dominate in the fixture.
Note: This MUN vs HUD match preview is based on our research and news sourced from various sources. You can select your own playing XI basis team news.
MUN vs HUD Fantasy Team:
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update. Press the Bell icon at the bottom of the screen to never miss the updates.