The NED vs ENG Clash –
England would come into this game as more of a preparation than to rush this game because they are already qualified for the World Cup and they would try to focus more on the player performances so that an invincible team can be forged. Netherlands would try to console their failure of not qualifying for the World Cup by trying to defeat England so it is going to be a very good practice match because when the other team won’t be leaving much space for the visitors, they would have to counter it and move forward.
Netherlands vs England full squad, team news, playing XI and match preview are listed here.
NED vs ENG Dream 11 Fantasy Team Prediction:
When and where?
This match is to be played at Amsterdam Arena, Netherlands. The ground has a capacity of 54, 033 and it is expected to be a chilly day in Amsterdam which would only add to the excitement of this game.
Where to watch Netherlands vs England live?
The clash will take place at 1:15 AM (IST) on March 24, 2018 and can be streamed live on Sony LIV app.
Head to head encounters (Last six matches)
Netherlands won – 2
England won – 0
Not decided – 4
Recent performances (Last five matches)
Netherlands – W W W W W
England – W W W D D
NED vs ENG Team News:
- Former Everton coach Ronald Koeman is shouldered with the responsibility to manage the Holland national team for this game
- Hoeman is expected to develop a 3 man defense line up for this game
- Daley Blind would not play this game
- Memphis Depay is expected to be fit by this game and to feature in this game as well
- Justin Kluivert may make a debut in this game but that remains doubtful
- Gareth Southgate is expected to make some experiment with the playing XI in the next two matches to find out the perfect balance that can once and for all give them a World Cup
- Harry Kane remains injured so, Jamie Vardy and Marcus Rashford are expected to feature in this game
- Ryan Bertrand is injured and would not join his teammates in Amsterdam
- Jack Wilshere is also injured and would not feature in this game
- Eric Dier is expected to get a starting berth in this game in the heart if England’s defense
- Ashley Young would start as the left wing and would try to prove his worth and reserve the spot for him
Goalkeepers: Bizot, Cillessen, Zoet
Defenders: Van Aanholt, Ake, Van Dijk, Fosu-Mensah, Hateboer, De Ligt, Tete, De Vrij
Midfielders: Van de Beek, Proepper, De Roon, Strootman, Til, Vilhena, Wijnaldum
Forwards: Babel, Berghuis, Depay, Dost, Kluivert, Promes, Weghorst
Goalkeepers: Hart, Pickford, Butland, Pope
Defenders: Walker, Tripper, Rose, Stones, Tarkowski, Mawson, Gomez, Maguire
Midfielders: Dier, Henderson, Livermore, Lallana, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Alli, Sterling, Young, Lingard, Cook
Forwards: Welbeck, Vardy, Rashford
Probable Playing 11:
Netherlands – Cillessen (GK), Ligt, Vrij, Dijk, Hateboer, Strootman, Propper, Wijnaldum, Aanholt, Depay, Promes
England – Pickford (GK), Gomez, Dier, Stones, Young, Chamberlain, Henderson, Walker, Sterling, Rashford, Alli
Players to look out for-
Gambling India Info Match predictions –
Our bet is on the Englishmen for this game because they have already qualified for the World Cup and would be more confident on the ground even though Southgate may try to rotate his squad in this game but they would take this match more as a practice session than anything else.
NED vs ENG Dream 11 Team Predictions-
THIS NED VS ENG MATCH PREVIEW IS BASED ON OUR RESEARCH AND UNDERSTANDING FROM VARIOUS NEWS SOURCES. YOU CAN SELECT YOUR OWN PLAYING 11 ON THE BASIS OF TEAM NEWS.