Newcastle United Vs Manchester City FC Fantasy XI
Newcastle United Vs Newcastle United football match preview
Dream 11 Closing Time: 12:15 AM (IST), 28th December 2017
English Premier League – 2017 – 2018
EPL – 2017-2018
When and where:
Tournament – English Premier League 2017 – 2018
Venue- St. James Park, Newcastle, England
Date and Time- 01:15 PM IST on Thursday, December 27, 2017
NEW Vs MCI Match Stats:
NEW Vs MCI in their last six matches:
NEW – D, L, L, L, L, W
MCI – W, W, W, W, W, W
Newcastle moved out of the bottom three courtesy of a 3-2 win away to West Ham on Saturday. Before that, they had lost eight of their last nine. That should give Rafa Benitez’s side some confidence ahead of this daunting fixture.
Manchester City is storming their way to the title and has now won their last 17 Premier League matches in a row. They have kept clean sheets in four of their last six visits to St. James’ Park, to increase their chances of winning even further. With changes expected from both managers, it’s hard to predict outcomes during the hectic festive period, but it would be a shock if City didn’t pick up all three points and close in on Bayern Munich’s record of 19 straight wins in Europe’s top five league history.
NEW Vs MCI Probable Playing 11:
NEW (Probable 11) –
Elliot (GK), Manquillo, Lejeune, Lascelles, Yedlin, Ritchie, Merino, Hayden, Atsu, Joselu, Gayle
MCI (Probable 11) –
Ederson (GK), Danilo, Mangala, Otamendi, Delph, Gundogan, Fernandinho, Silva, Sane, Jesus, Silva
- Jonjo Shelvey returns from suspension but may have to settle for a place on the bench here.
- Paul Dummett was an unused substitute against West Ham on Saturday but will lack match fitness to start here.
- Aleksandar Mitrovic and Jesus Gamez are the only injury concerns for the home side.
- Mikel Merino and Isaac Hayden were both left out of the squad in the 3-2 win away to West Ham and will push for recalls here.
- Pep Guardiola will make changes to the side that comfortably beat Bournemouth on Saturday.
- Vincent Kompany may not be risked given the sharp turnaround between matches, while Gabriel Jesus is expected to replace Sergio Aguero in the attack.
- David Silva returned after a two-game absence and will retain his place, while Kevin De Bruyne may be given a rest.
- Bernardo Silva, Danilo, and Ilkay Gündogan will push for starts on Wednesday night.
- Eliaquim Mangala was fit enough to make the bench at the weekend and should start on Wednesday night.
Man City has won their last 17 matches. Man City has scored at least 2 goals in their last 12 matches. There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Man City’s last 7 games. Man City is undefeated in 20 of their last 21 matches against Newcastle in all competitions. Newcastle has lost their last 4 home matches. Man City has been winning at both half time and full time in their last 3 matches. Newcastle has seen fewer than 2.5 goals in their last 4 home matches against Man City in all competitions.
NEW Vs MCI Dream 11 Football Team Predictions:-
We are providing you the NEW Vs MCI football match preview based on our research and understanding. Please choose your own probable playing 11 as these matches are quite risky to predict who will play and who will not get the chance to play.