The RM vs JUV match prediction –
The UEFA Champions League is back and it is Real Madrid taking the fight to Juventus in the first leg of the quarter finals. The RM vs JUV Dream11 match preview is here. After dominating the Parisians, Real Madrid would now give the trial by fire by facing off a Juventus team, who crushed Tottenham Hotspur to climb up to the quarter finals. Juventus is currently the best team in Italy and Real Madrid has found themselves on the third spot on the points table of La Liga. Contesting against the best team in Italy would clearly have some setbacks that they need to overcome, the Galacticos will once again rest it all on the shoulders of Cristiano Ronaldo and once again, Cristiano Ronaldo would give it all in to get past through Buffon, it is surely going to be a clash of legends in this game and whoever wins this game will have an added advantage in the second leg that is to be played in Madrid. This is by all means going to be a very exciting contest because ever since Juventus and Real Madrid are drawn for the quarter finals, the tickets sold out in less than 8 minutes so everywhere the football fans are waiting to see some magical football.
Real Madrid vs Juventus full squad, team news, playing XI and match preview are listed here.
RM vs JUV Dream 11 Fantasy Team Prediction:
When and where?
This match is to be played at Allianz Stadium, Torino, Italy. The ground has a capacity of 41, 507 and it is expected to shower in Turin which would only add to the excitement of this game.
Where to watch Real Madrid vs Juventus live?
The clash will take place at 12:15 AM (IST) on April 4th, 2018 and can be streamed live on Sony LIV app.
Head to head encounters (Last 6 matches)
Real Madridwon – 2
Juventus won – 2
Not decided – 2
RM vs JUV Recent form (Last six matches in league)
Real Madrid– L W W W W W
Juventus – W W W W D W
RM vs JUV Team News:
- Cristiano Ronaldo is expected to start this game from the front
- Nacho picked up an injury and is expected to sit out this game for the guests
- Isco is expected to feature in the starting XI for the Galacticos
- Marco Asensio and Gareth Bale are also expected to feature in this game
- Sergio Ramos has to be very careful in this game because if he is booked in this game he would miss out the return leg of this fixture
- Toni Kroos, Luka Modric and Marcelo are also expected to start the game
- Miralem Pjanic and Medhi Benatia are suspended and would not feature in this game for the hosts
- Giorgio Chiellini, Alex Sandro and Rodrigo Bentancur have to be very careful in this game because if they pick up another booking then they would miss out on the return leg of this fixture
- Federico Bernardeschi and Alex Sandro are back in training and are expected to feature in this game
- Mario Mandzukic remains doubtful in this game for the hosts
RM vs JUV Probable Playing 11:
Real Madrid – Navas (GK), Carvajal, varane, Ramos, Marcelo, Kroos, Casemiro, Modric, Isco, Benzema, Ronaldo
Juventus – Buffon (GK), Sandro, Chiellini, Barzagli, Sciglio, Khedira, Matuidi, Costa, Dybala, Cuadrado, Higuain
Players to look out for-
- Higuain (G-5, A-1)
- Cristiano Ronaldo (G-12, A-2)
- Toni Kroos
Gambling India Info Today Match predictions Real Madrid vs Juventus –
Our bet is on the away team, Real Madrid for this game because they have been in great form in UEFA champions League and would go all the way to lift their 13th UCL trophy. Juventus being the home team and also have enough firepower to barricade the Madrid attacks but Real Madrid have Cristiano Ronaldo and that would be the deciding factor of this game because of the form CR 7 is in at the moment, he can take on any team despite remaining goalless in the last international match against Netherlands but he can change any game. Though this is the away game for the Galacticos and it can be expected that Ronaldo will score a goal at least. Juventus on the other hand would try to avenge their last season’s Champions League final defeat to Real Madrid and they have been safely guarded in their home ground, keeping 11 clean sheets of the 13 home games they played in all competitions.
RM vs JUV Dream 11 Team Predictions-
THIS RM VS JUV MATCH PREVIEW IS BASED ON OUR RESEARCH AND UNDERSTANDING FROM VARIOUS NEWS SOURCES. YOU CAN SELECT YOUR OWN PLAYING 11 ON THE BASIS OF TEAM NEWS.