The ROM vs BAR match prediction –
After the two decisive goals from Cristiano Ronaldo in the UEFA Champions League quarter final match against Juventus in the first leg, all eyes would be on this game because Lionel Messi will take the fight to AS Roma in his home ground. Football frenzies will once again have their fingers crossed because the awesomeness of both Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi are inseparable. If one scores two goals in one match, the other scores a hattrick. The professionalism of these two players will once again be witnessed as LM 10 would walk out of the dressing room, taking the responsibility of his team for the first leg of the third quarter final match against AS Roma. Barcelona has tasted defeat only once in this season in the hands of Espanyol in Copa Del Rey and apart from that they have been invincible and in their home ground, they are untouchable.
AS Roma vs FC Barcelona full squad, team news, playing XI and match preview are listed here.
ROM vs BAR Dream 11 Fantasy Team Prediction:
When and where?
This match is to be played at Camp Nou, Barcelona, Spain. The ground has a capacity of 99, 354 and it is going to be a cold day in Barcelona which would only add to the excitement of this game.
Where to watch AS Roma vs FC Barcelona live?
The clash will take place at 12:15 AM (IST) on April 5th, 2018 and can be streamed live on Sony LIV app.
Head to head encounters (Last 5 matches)
AS Roma won – 1
FC Barcelona won – 2
Not decided – 2
ROM vs BAR Recent form (Last five matches in league)
AS Roma– W L W D W W
FC Barcelona – W W W W W D
ROM vs BAR Team News:
- Radja Naingoggolan and Rick Karsdorp are ruled out from the first leg of this fixture because of their suspensions
- Cengiz Under and Edin Dzeko are expected to feature in the playing XI for this game
- Diego Perotti and Kostas Manolas have to be very careful if they are to play the second leg of this fixture
- Lionel Messi is expected to be in the game from the start
- Sergio Busquets, Lucas Digne and Sergi Samper are the injury concerns for the home team ahead of this game
- Philippe Coutinho is ruled out from Champions League games for this season
- Sergi Roberto has to be very careful if he wants to be a part of the second leg of this fixture because he was previously booked and another booking means, he would have to be on the bench
ROM vs BAR Probable Playing 11:
AS Roma – Alisson (GK), Florenzi, Manolas, Fazio, Kolarov, Strootman, Rossi, Pellegrini, Under, Dzeko, Perotti
FC Barcelona – Stegen (GK), Alba, Umtiti, Pique, Roberto, Dembele, Paulinho, Rakitic, Iniesta, Messi, Suarez
Players to look out for-
- Messi (G-6, A-2)
- Suarez (A-3)
- Dzeko (G-4, A-2)
- Perotti (G-2)
Gambling India Info Today Match predictions AS Roma vs FC Barcelona –
This is going to be an exciting contest because both these teams would compete with each other in the quarter final fixture and it is expected that Barcelona will have the last laugh on Wednesday. Barcelona has been in great form throughout the season and to match them AS Roma needs something sort of a miracle to win this game. Our bet is on FC Barcelona for this game because they have Lionel Messi and they would win this game.
ROM vs BAR Dream 11 Team Predictions-
THIS ROM VS BAR MATCH PREVIEW IS BASED ON OUR RESEARCH AND UNDERSTANDING FROM VARIOUS NEWS SOURCES. YOU CAN SELECT YOUR OWN PLAYING 11 ON THE BASIS OF TEAM NEWS.