The SEV vs BAR Clash –
In the upcoming fixture of the La Liga, 6th placed Sevilla is hosting the league leaders Barcelona in a thrilling fixture. This game would be of paramount importance for the hosts because in their last six head to head encounters with Barcelona they have failed to register a single win against them so far and it would be exciting to see if they can pull off a miracle. Sevilla’s last triumph over Manchester United would give them the confidence that they can beat Barcelona in this game which is most unlikely but still, they would go for it. The guests would come into this match with a terrific record and would like to add the three match points to their name and extend their lead on their rivals.
Barcelona vs Sevilla full squad, team news, playing XI and match preview are listed here.
SEV vs BAR Dream 11 Fantasy Team Prediction:
When and where?
This match is to be played at Estadio Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan Stadium, Seville, Spain. The ground has a capacity of 42, 174 and it is expected to be a cold day in Seville which would only add to the excitement of this game.
Where to watch Sevilla vs Barccelona live?
The clash will take place at 12:15 AM (IST) on April 1st, 2018 and can be streamed live on Sony LIV app.
Head to head encounters (Last 6 matches)
Sevilla won – 0
Barcelona won – 6
Not decided – 0
Recent performances (Last six matches)
Sevilla – W L W W L L
Barcelona – W W D W W W
SEV vs BAR Team News:
- Pablo Sarabia was booked in the last match before the international break so he is suspended for this game for the hosts
- Joaquin Correa is back from his suspension and is expected to get a starting berth in this game
- Nolito is doubtful to be featured in the playing XI for the hosts in this game
- Luis Muriel may replace Wissam Ben Yedder in this game or they may play together for the home side
- Luis Suarez is once again available for selection after his suspension is over
- Lionel Messi will once again head the attack for this team in this game
- Ter Stegen and Gerard Pique are facing slight knee injuries and it is expected that they would feature in this game
- Sergio Busquets is sidelined for this game and he won’t play this game for the guests
- Paulinho is certain to get a starting berth in this game
Probable Playing 11:
Sevilla – Rico (GK), Escudero, Kjaer, Lenglet, Mercado, Vazquez, N’Zonzi, Banega, Correa, Muriel/Yedder, Navas
Barcelona FC – Ter Stegen (GK), Roberto, Pique, Umtiti, Alba, Coutinho, Rakitic, Paulinho, Dembele, Messi, Suarez
Players to look out for-
- Messi (G-25, A-12)
- Suarez (G-21, A-6)
- Paulinho (G-8)
- Muriel (G-6)
Gambling India Info Match predictions –
Our bet is on Barcelona in this game even though would be the visiting team beause if we go by the last six head to head encounters between these two teams then Barcelona has won all the last six matches against Sevilla in all competitions. It’s true that it is sports and anything can happen but chances are pretty slick for the hosts to claim a victory against Barcelona. Barcelona will have the last laugh once the match is over.
SEV vs BAR Dream 11 Team Predictions-
THIS SEV VS BAR MATCH PREVIEW IS BASED ON OUR RESEARCH AND UNDERSTANDING FROM VARIOUS NEWS SOURCES. YOU CAN SELECT YOUR OWN PLAYING 11 ON THE BASIS OF TEAM NEWS.