The SEV vs BAY match prediction –
The UEFA Champions League is back and it is Sevilla FC taking the fight to Bayern Munich in the first leg of the quarter finals in their homeground. The SEV vs BAY Dream11 match preview is here. After eliminating Manchester United in the Theatre of Dreams, Sevilla is now hosting Bundesliga leaders in the decisive first leg of this fixture. Sevilla FC has been in a different team ever since they defeated the Red Devils. In their last league game against Barcelona, they have almost won the match then Lionel Messi happened and the match went for a draw but in this game, the Germans w=have to be careful because if Sevilla can currently take on the best Spanish team at the moment and almost handed them their first defeat of the season. Bayern Munich dominated the Bundesliga for some years now and they would exhibit why they are currently one of the best football clubs of this generation. Though, the Germans would come into this fixture as the favourites, they would still need to show their world class football in this game as well if they are qualify for the semis.
Sevilla FC vs Bayern Munich full squad, team news, playing XI and match preview are listed here.
SEV vs BAY Dream 11 Fantasy Team Prediction:
When and where?
This match is to be played at Estadio Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan, Sevilla, Spain. The ground has a capacity of 42, 500 and it is expected to be foggy in Sevilla which would only add to the excitement of this game.
Where to watch Sevilla FC vs Bayern Munich live?
The clash will take place at 12:15 AM (IST) on April 4th, 2018 and can be streamed live on Sony LIV app.
SEV vs BAY Recent form (Last six matches in league)
Sevilla FC– W W L W L D
Bayern Munich – D W W W L W
SEV vs BAY Team News:
- Ever Banega is suspended for the hosts and would not take part in this game which is a severe blow to the hosts
- Sergio Escudero, Wissam Ben Yedder and Gabriel Mercado have to be very careful in the first leg if they are not miss out the second leg of this fixture
- Pablo Sarabia is expected to feature in this game for the hosts after completion of his ban
- Miguel Layun is ruled out for this game for the hosts
- Manuel Neuer is back in training but he is not expected to feature in this game
- Kingley Coman is also sidelined for this game
- Juan Bernat and Arturo Vidal are expected to start the game for the guests
- Robert Lewandowski, Joshua Kimmich, Corentin Tolisso, Jerome Boateng and Sebastian Rudy have to be very careful in this game if they don’t want to miss out the second leg of this fixture
SEV vs BAY Probable Playing 11:
Sevilla FC – Rico (GK), Escudero, Lenglet, Kjaer, Mercado, N’Zonzi, Pizarro, Correa, Vazquez, Sarabia, Muriel
Bayern Munich – Ulreich (GK), Kimmich, Boateng, Hummels, Alaba, Vidal, Martinez, Rodriguez, Robben, Lewandowski, Ribery
Players to look out for-
- Lewandowski (G-5)
- Wissam Ben Yedder (G-8)
- Sarabia (A-2)
Gambling India Info Today Match predictions Sevilla FC vs Bayern Munich –
Our bet is on the away team, Bayern Munich for this game because they have been in great form in both Bundesliga and in UEFA champions League. Sevilla FC has been in great form lately but to it would be one the hardest thing to defend against the likes of Lewandowski and James Rodriguez. Expect Bayern to go all full throttles from the start and they would try to score a couple of goals to keep these things in control so that they can finalise the fixture in the return leg which is to be played in their home.
SEV vs BAY Dream 11 Team Predictions-
THIS SEV VS BAY MATCH PREVIEW IS BASED ON OUR RESEARCH AND UNDERSTANDING FROM VARIOUS NEWS SOURCES. YOU CAN SELECT YOUR OWN PLAYING 11 ON THE BASIS OF TEAM NEWS.