The SOU vs ARS match preview –
In the upcoming fixture of English Premier League, 6th placed Arsenal is hosting a visit to 18th placed Southampton for a thrilling competition. Arsenal would continue their winning streak in this game as the visitors, are struggling in the relegation zone and they have very little hope of get out of it. Arsenal has finally found their long lost form in the last two games when they defeated both Watford and Stoke City 3 goals to nil. Arsene Wenger and his men would aim to end in their patent position on the points table so that they get a confirmed spot in the next year’s UEFA Champions League competition. For the guests, things are not looking very good as they failed to register a single win in their last five games and they would visit the Gunners with a battered morale and with fingers crossed that they don’t face humiliation in this game as well.
Arsenal vs Southampton, team news, playing XI and match preview are listed here.
SOU vs ARS Dream 11 Fantasy Team Prediction:
When and where?
This match is to be played at Emirates Stadium, London, England. The ground has a capacity of 59,867 and it is going to be a partly cloudy day in London which would only add to the excitement of this game.
Where to watch Arsenal vs Southampton live?
The clash will take place at 6:45 PM (IST) on April 8th, 2018 and can be streamed live on Sony LIV app.
SOU vs ARS Recent form (Last six matches)
Southampton– W L D D L L
Arsenal – W L L L W W
SOU vs ARS Head to Head (Last Six Matches)
Southampton won – 1
Arsenal won – 3
Not Decided – 2
SOU vs ARS Team News:
- Southampton play their fourth successive away game as Mark Hughes looks to kickstart Saints’ push for top-flight safety, though he has the luxury of a full squad to choose from.
- He may make some changes to the side that fell to a 3-0 loss to West Ham last time out, however.
- Oriol Romeu may come in for Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg to shore up the midfield, while the fit again Steven Davis could replace Manolo Gabbbiadini.
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan was forced off in the second half of Arsenal’s 4-1 win over CSKA Moscow on Thursday night and is not expected to feature here.
- David Ospina sat out the victory and joins Mkhitaryan and Santi Cazorla on the sidelines.
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is expected to lead the attack at the expense of Alexandre Lacazette, while Danny Welbeck could deptuise out wide.
- Sead Kolasinac may also start should Arsene Wenger elect to rest Nacho Monreal, while Mohamed Elneny and Calum Chambers could feature here.
SOU vs ARS Probable Playing 11:
Southampton– McCarthy (GK), Soares, Stephens, Hoedt, Bertrand, Romeu, Lemina, Tadic, Davis, Redmond, Austin
Arsenal – Cech (GK), Kolasinac, Chambers, Mustafi, Bellerin, Elneny, Ramsey, Ozil, Wilshere, Welbeck, Aubameyang/ Lacazette
Players to look out for-
- Lacazette (G-10)
- Ramsey (G-6, A-6)
- Ozil (G-8)
- Austin (G-6)
Gambling India Info Today Match predictions Arsenal vs Southampton –
Our bet is on the home team for this game because ever since they lost to Brighton Hove Albion, they have changed or rather molded into the team they should have been from the beginning of the season but it’s good that they found their form back and now they would want to capitalize on that as much as they can and would aim to end the season as much higher on the points table as they can. Moreover, the Gunners have lost only two of their last 23 league games at home and it is not likely that after this game that statistic is going to change as Arsenal is handed their four defeat in their home this season.
SOU vs ARS Dream 11 Team Predictions-
THIS TOR VS INT MATCH PREVIEW IS BASED ON OUR RESEARCH AND UNDERSTANDING FROM VARIOUS NEWS SOURCES. YOU CAN SELECT YOUR OWN PLAYING 11 ON THE BASIS OF TEAM NEWS.