Southampton Vs Crystal Palace Fantasy XI
Dream 11 Closing Time: 12:15 AM (IST), 3rd January 2018
English Premier League – 2017-2018
The upcoming fixture of Southampton and Crystal Palace is to be held at St. Mary’s Stadium, Southampton is all set to be an explosion. Who will win the match is a different question altogether because both the teams have enough firepower to make a blast on the ground. However, things are looking in favor of the home team Southampton as they would try to take control of the match from the start with the likes of Lemina, Boufal, and Gabbiadini. Moreover, Southampton is currently ranked the fifteenth team on the points table with four wins and bagging 20 points whereas the away team has also registered four wins in the tournament and managed to settle at the 17th position on the league table with just 19 points.
Given the performances of both the teams in their last six matches in the English Premier League 2017-2018, it is expected that Crystal Palace will have the last laugh on Wednesday (IST). For Southampton, it is expected that their players would try to contain the situation and would like to register their fifth win of the tournament. After drawing with Manchester United in their last match Southampton would try to continue to do anything to gain more points. Southampton’s goalie Mccarthy would try to keep as many shots as possible, away from the goalpost.
When and where:
Tournament – English Premier League 2017 – 2018
Venue- St. Mary’s Stadium, Southampton, England
Date and Time- 1:15 AM (IST) on Wednesday, January 3, 2018
SOU vs CRY Match Stats:
SOU vs CRY in their last six matches:
SOU – D, L, L, D, L, D
CRY – D, W, W, D, L, D
- Southampton has won their last 3 home matches against Crystal Palace in all competitions.
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 5 of Crystal Palace’s last 6 away games (Premier League).
- Southampton has failed to win their last 8 matches (Premier League).
- Crystal Palace has failed to win11 of their last 12 away matches (Premier League).
- Southampton has scored at least 2 goals in their last 3 home matches against Crystal Palace in all competitions.
SOU Vs CRY Probable Playing 11:
SOU (Probable 11) –
McCarthy (GK), Targett, Hoedt, Yoshida, Pied, Lemina, Davis, Redmond, Tadic, Boufal, Gabbiadini
CRY (Probable 11) –
Speroni (GK), Fosu-Mensah, Tomkins, Kelly, Souare, Loftus-Cheek, Cabaye, Milivojevic, Townsend, Zaha, Benteke
SOU Vs CRY Team News:
- Jason Puncheon and Scott Dann were both stretchered off in the 0-0 draw with Manchester City, with Martin Kelly expected to replace the latter in defense.
- Ruben Loftus-Cheek wasn’t included in the Eagles squad for the 0-0 draw with City, but should return to the XI, while Pape Souare may start at left-back should Roy Hodgson rotate.
- Connor Wickham, Damien Delaney, and Mamadou Sakho all miss out, while Joel Ward is a doubt.
- Cedric Soares, Ryan Bertrand, and Charlie Austin are all ruled out for Southampton.
- Mauricio Pellegrino should rotate here after a hard-fought 0-0 draw with Manchester United.
- Manolo Gabbiadini, Nathan Redmond, Steven Davis, Mario Lemina, Jeremy Pied and Matt Targett could all start; while Alex McCarthy is expected keep his spot in the XI.
Southampton bounced back from their 5-2 loss at Tottenham with a 0-0 draw at Manchester United and they’ll look to draw confidence from the latter result for the welcome of Crystal Palace. Similarly, Crystal Palace will have been boosted by their 0-0 draw with Manchester City and have now lost just one of their last 10 league outings. Conversely, they’ve won only three of those 10 matches and have lost their last three visits to Southampton.There are unlikely to be goals in this one, with the spoils expected to be shared at St. Mary’s.
SOU Vs CRY Dream 11 Football Team Predictions:-
We are providing you the SOU Vs CRY football match preview based on our research and understanding. Please choose your own probable playing 11 as these matches are quite risky to predict who will play and who will not get the chance to play.