Stoke City Vs Chelsea FC Fantasy XI
Stoke City Vs Chelsea FC football match preview
Dream 11 Closing Time: 07:00 PM (IST), 30th December 2017
English Premier League – 2017 – 2018
EPL – 2017-2018
Match Preview/Game Preview:
The upcoming fixture of Chelsea FC and Stoke City to be held at Stamford Stadium, London is all set to be an explosion. Who will win the match is a different question altogether because both the teams have enough firepower to make a blast on the ground. However, things are looking in favour of the home team as The Blues would try to take control of the match from the start with the likes of Eden Hazard, Alvaro Morata, Kante. Chelsea FC is currently the third team on the points table with 13 wins and bagging 42 points whereas the visiting team has only registered five wins in the tournament and managed to settle at the 13th position on the league table with just 20 points.
Given the performances of both the teams in their last six matches in the English Premier League 2017-2018, it is expected that Chelsea FC will have the last laugh on Saturday. For Stoke City, it is expected that Peter Crouch and the likes of Shaqiri and Diouf would try to steal the three points for their team. After drawing their last match against Huddersfield, Stoke City’s goalie Butland is in a magical touch and would put the accuracy and timing of shots by Morata and Hazard.
When and where:
Tournament – English Premier League 2017 – 2018
Venue- Stamford Bridge, London, England
Date and Time- 08:00 PM IST on Saturday, December 30, 2017
CHE Vs STK Match Stats:
CHE Vs STK in their last six matches:
CHE – W, L, W, W, D, W
STK – W, L, L, L, W, D
A 2-0 win over Brighton means Chelsea have now won their last six home Premier League games, conceding just three goals in that time. The hosts are also unbeaten in their last six home meetings with Stoke, winning five.The Potters have won only one of their last 10 away league games, though four points from the last six available has eased pressure on Mark Hughes. With a raft of defensive absentees, Stoke are expected to struggle here.
Indeed, Chelsea should make light work of Stoke.
CHE Vs STK Probable Playing 11:
CHE (Probable 11) –
Courtois (GK), Rudiger, Cahill, Azpilicueta, Zappacosta, Fabregas, Kante, Drinkwater, Alonso, Hazard, Morata
STK (Probable 11) –
Butland (GK), Edwards, Cameron, Wimmer, Pieters, Allen, Fletcher, Diouf, Shaqiri, Crouch
- David Luiz is a long-term absentee for Chelsea with a knee issue and misses out.
- Andreas Christensen is a doubt due to illness having missed the win over Brighton, while Charly Musonda has a groin problem.
- Davide Zappacosta and Danny Drinkwater could come into the XI in place of Victor Moses and Tiemoue Bakayoko.
- Kurt Zouma is unable to face his parent club and with Bruno Martins Indi sidelined and Ryan Shawcross a doubt, Geoff Cameron could partner up with Kevin Wimmer at the heart of the defence.
- Erik Pieters is a doubt, however, and Mark Hughes will hope to have the defender fit to start.
- Jese and Glen Johnson are both doubts, while Stephen Ireland is a long-term absentee.
- Chelsea has won10 of their last 11 home matches against Stoke in all competitions.
- Chelsea has won their last 6 home matches (Premier League).
- Chelsea has kept a clean sheet in their last 3 matches (Premier League).
- Chelsea has seen over 2.5 goals in their last 3 matches against Stoke in all competitions.
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Chelsea’s last 3 games (Premier League).
- Chelsea has scored at least 2 goals in their last 3 matches against Stoke in all competitions.
- Stoke have failed to win9 of their last 10 away matches (Premier League).
We are providing you the STK Vs CHE football match preview based on our research and understanding. Please choose your own probable playing 11 as these matches are quite risky to predict who will play and who will not get the chance to play.