Tottenham Hotspur Vs Southampton Fantasy XI
Dream 11 Closing Time: 6:15 PM (IST), 26th December 2017
English Premier League – 2017 – 2018
EPL – 2017-2018
When and where:
Tournament – English Premier League 2017 – 2018
Venue- Wembley Stadium, London, England
Date and Time- 7:15 PM IST on Tuesday, December 26, 2017
TOT Vs SOU Match Stats:
TOT Vs SOU in their last six matches:
TOT – L, D, W, W, L, W
SOU – L, D, D, L, L, D
Spurs are understandably heavy favourites when Mauricio Pellegrino’s under-pressure Saints visit Wembley, but our tipster doesn’t see a walkover. Tottenham Hotspur and Southampton meet in the Premier League’s early kick-off on Boxing Day with both teams hoping to improve their form. Spurs are stuttering in their quest for Champions League football, which the club must secure to smoothen the transition into a new stadium.
The Saints have won just four times this season and their current run of results is ramping up the pressure on head coach Mauricio Pellegrino.
TOT Vs SOU Probable Playing 11:
TOT (Probable 11) –
Lloris (GK), Trippier, Sanchez, Vertonghen, Rose; Dier, Dembele, Lamela, Alli, Eriksen; Kane
SOU (Probable 11) –
Forster (GK), Stephens, van Dijk, Yoshida, Targett; Davis, Romeu, Boufal, Tadic, Redmond; Gabbiadini
- Harry Winks is a doubt with an ankle issue and having missed the 3-0 win over Burnley, will be assessed ahead of the Boxing Day clash with Southampton.
- Toby Alderweireld and Victor Wanyama are both back in training, but are unlikely to be fit to feature here.
- Mauricio Pochettino will likely ring the changes for this one, with Kieran Trippier, Danny Rose, Mousa Dembele and Erik Lamela among those who should come into the XI.
- Charlie Austin was forced off with a hamstring problem in the 1-1 draw with Huddersfield and is expected to be replaced by Manolo Gabbiadini in attack.
- Cedric Soares and Ryan Bertrand both miss out for Southampton here.
- Sofiane Boufal and Oriol Romeu will both be looking to start here.
We are providing you the TOT Vs SOU football match preview based on our research and understanding. Please choose your own probable playing 11 as these matches are quite risky to predict who will play and who will not get the chance to play.