Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City Fantasy XI
Dream 11 Closing Time: 12:15 AM (IST), 3rd January 2018
English Premier League – 2017-2018
The upcoming fixture of Tottenham Hotspur and Swansea City is to be held at Liberty Stadium, Swansea is all set to be an explosion. Who will win the match is a different question altogether because both the teams have enough firepower to make a blast on the ground. However, things are looking in favor of the away team Tottenham Hotspur as they would try to take control of the match from the start with the likes of Kane, Alli, and Eriksen. Moreover, Tottenham Hotspur is currently the sixth team on the points table with 11 wins and bagging 37 points whereas the home team has only registered four wins in the tournament and managed to settle at the 20th position on the league table with just 16 points. The TOT Vs SWA match previews is listed below.
Given the performances of both the teams in their last six matches in the English Premier League 2017-2018, it is expected that Tottenham Hotspur will have the last laugh on Wednesday (IST). For Swansea City, it is expected that their players would try to contain the situation and would like to register their fifth win of the tournament. After defeating Watford in their last match Swansea City would try to continue their winning streak. Swansea City’s goalie Fabianski would try to keep as many shots as possible, away from the goalpost.
When and where:
Tournament – English Premier League 2017 – 2018
Venue- Liberty Stadium, Swansea, England
Date and Time- 1:15 AM (IST) on Wednesday, January 3, 2018
TOT Vs SWA Match Stats:
TOT Vs SWA in their last six matches:
TOT – D, W, W, L, W, W
SWA – W, L, L, D, L, W
- Tottenham is undefeated in their last 13 matches against Swansea in all competitions.
- Swansea has seen over 2.5 goals in their last 5 home matches against Tottenham in all competitions.
- Tottenham have scored at least 2 goals in their last 5 away matches against Swansea in all competitions.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Tottenham’s last 3 games (Premier League).
TOT Vs SWA Probable Playing 11:
TOT (Probable 11) –
Lloris (GK), Aurier, Sanchez, Vertonghen, Rose, Dier, Sissoko, Heung-MIn, Alli, Eriksen, Kane
SWA (Probable 11) –
Fabianski (GK), Olsson, Mawson, Fernandez, Rangel, Dyer, Carroll, Mesa, Fer, Narsingh, McBurnie
TOT Vs SWA Team News:
- Kyle Bartley, Wilfried Bony, and Ki Sung-Yeung will all be assessed ahead of Tuesday’s welcome of Tottenham.
- Carlos Carvalhal is set to make a number of changes to his XI with the games coming thick and fast.
- Oliver McBurnie, Luciano Narsingh, Leroy Fer and Nathan Dyer are among those who could start here, while Angel Rangel is expected to start at right-back in place of the suspended Kyle Naughton.
- Mauricio Pochettino is without Toby Alderweireld and Victor Wanyama, though the latter is closer to a return.
- Mousa Dembele and Harry Kane are doubts for Tottenham, however, Kane is expected to overcome illness for the trip to Swansea.
- Moussa Sissoko could come into the midfield alongside Eric Dier in place of Dembele from the XI that started the 5-2 win over Southampton.
Hugo Lloris (TOT)
Swansea left it late to secure a vital three points against Watford on Saturday and will use that victory as a foundation to secure a positive result against Tottenham. A 5-2 win over Southampton means Tottenham have won four of their last five league matches, with the only blip coming in the 4-1 defeat at Manchester City. Having not played since Boxing Day, Spurs will be well-rested ahead of a run of three games in six days. Swansea did well to secure a point at Tottenham earlier in the season, but the visitors should win this.
We are providing you the TOT Vs SWA football match preview based on our research and understanding. Please choose your own probable playing 11 as these matches are quite risky to predict who will play and who will not get the chance to play.
TOT Vs SWA Dream 11 Football Team Predictions:-
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update