Hellas Verona vs Juventus Fantasy XI
Dream 11 Closing Time: 12:00 AM (IST), 31st December 2017
Serie A – 2017
Serie A TIM
Italian Football League
Match Preview/Game Preview:
The forthcoming match between Hellas Verona and Juventus is going to be a daily routine for Juventus, to play and win three points. Juventus is happy to settle at the 2rd position in the league table with 44 points. The other team, Hellas Verona, is currently ranked at the 19th position with 13 points in Stadio Marc’Antonio Bentegodi. Hellas Vernoa would not try to make it easy for the Juventus players to gain an inch but given the current form of both the team, Juventus would strike early and would dominate the game. In the last six matches Juventus has registered four wins, one draw and one defeat while Hellas Veronas has only managed to register two wins, one draw and three defeats in their last six matches. Juventus would like to add 3 more points in the points table against Hellas Verona, unless there is some other miracle.
However, if one would consider the league positions of both these team then they would bet it all on Juventus as they are placed on the 2nd position on the points table and Hellas Verona is on the 19th place with a massive defeat in their last match against Udinese. Every match is a new opportunity to make a difference but the team seems to have the same fate when their morale is weak.
Both the teams would be playing to win but for Juventus every point is crucial because they would close on to become the league leaders. The best thing about football is that you can never be too sure on a particular team as at any moment, the table can be turned.
When and where:
Tournament – Serie A
Venue- Stadio Marc’Antonio Bentegodi, Italy
Date and Time- 1:00 AM IST on Sunday, December 31, 2017
- Verona has seen over 2.5 goals in their last 7 matches against Juventus in all competitions.
- Juventus have kept a clean sheet in their last 5 matches (Serie A).
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 9 of Juventus’s last 11 away games (Serie A).
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 8 of Verona’s last 10 games (Serie A).
- Juventus have been winning at both half time and full time in 5 of their last 7 away matches (Serie A).
- Juventus have scored at least 2 goals in 8 of their last 9 away matches (Serie A).
- Verona has scored at least 2 goals in their last 3 home matches against Juventus in all competitions.
VER Vs JUV Match Stats:
VER Vs JUV performances in last six matches:
VER – L, W, L, D, W, L
JUV – L, W, W, D, W, W
VER Vs JUV Probable Playing 11:
VER (Probable 11) –
Nicolas (GK), Ferrari, Caracciolo, Heurtaux, Caceres, Verde, Zuculini, Buchel, Romuko, Bessa, Kean
JUV (Probable 11) –
Szczesny (GK), Barzagli, Benatia, Chiellini, Sandro, Matuidi, Pjanic, Khedira, Cuadrado, Higuain, Mandzukic
- Fabio Pecchia is shaping up a more conservative 4-4-1-1 to replace his previous 4-3-3 lineup.
- Daniel Bessa will play in the trequartista role behind Moise Kean.
- Paulo Dyaba is not getting many starts in the league, and Massimiliano Allegri might choose to keep his most talented player on the bench once again.
- Mario Mandzukic has been used consistently on the left wing, to provide both runs and physical presence in attack.
Verona might not repeat their great performance against Milan as they lost 4-0 at Udinese in their last game. As SPAL and Genoa both got points, the situation is getting difficult for the Scaligeri. Juventus just made it four victories in their last 5 games with a 1-0 result over Roma. The Bianconeri have now left Inter behind and the race for the title seems to have been reduced to two sides. Except for Benevento, Verona is the team struggling the most in this league. While the Milan game has probably is an exceptional coincidence of brilliance and errors from their opponents, they will need to do much better to even get a point here.
We are providing you the VER Vs JUV football match preview based on our research and understanding. Please choose your own probable playing 11 as these matches are quite risky to predict who will play and who will not get the chance to play.