The VIL vs VAL match preview –
In the upcoming La Liga fixture we have two teams who have a great so far clashing with each other or a crucial three points that would help both the teams to make their claim on the top four teams so that they can qualify for the next year’s UEFA Champions League Competition. Even if the home teams wins today they would only manage to climb one step higher on the table which would not be of much help so they need to win more so that they can get to the top four teams. However, for the away team if they can cling to victory in this game they would bolster their position on the points table because they would be still behind Real Madrid on the points table.
VIL vs VAL Dream11 Team match preview is listed here. VIL vs VAL Dream11 Predictions are listed here in this match, VIL vs VAL Dream11 Playing 11 is listed here. Villarreal FC vs Villarreal FC, team news, playing XI and match preview are listed here.
VIL vs VAL Dream 11 Fantasy Team Prediction:
When and where?
This match is to be played at Estadio De La Ceramica, Castello, Spain. The ground has a capacity of 23, 500 and it is going to be a cloudy day in Castellon with no chance of precipitation which would only add to the excitement of this game.
Where to watch Villarreal FC vs Valencia live?
The clash will take place at 12:15 AM (IST) on May 5th, 2018 and can be streamed live on Sony Network and Sony LIV App.
VIL vs VAL recent form (Last six matches)
Villarreal FC –W L L D W W
Valencia– W W L L D D
VIL vs VAL Head to Head (Last six matches)
Valencia won – 1
Villarreal FC won – 4
Not Decided – 1
VIL vs VAL Team News:
- Francis Coquelin is injured and has been ruled out from this game for the away side
- Ezequiel Garay is back from his suspension and is expected to feature
- Ruben Vezo is expected to start at right back
- Martin Montoya is expected to be benched in this game
- Rodrigo and Simone Zaza are expected to be on the front
- Jaume Costa and Antonio Rukavina compete with each other for a starting berth in this game
- Dani Raba and Denis Cheryshev will once again be included in the playing XI
- Carlos Bacca is expected to start since he scored a hat-trick in his last outing
- Bruno Soriano and Ramiro Guerra are both injured and have been sidelined for this game
- Ruben Semedo is ineligible to play this game
- Javi Fuego remains doubtful to play this match because of his injury concerns
VIL vs VAL Probable Playing 11:
Villarreal FC – Asenjo (GK), Costa, Ruiz, Gonzalez, Gaspar, Rodri, Trigueros, Cheryshev, Raba, Castillejo, Bacca
Valencia– Neto (GK), Vezo, Garay, Paulista, Gaya, Guedes, Kondogbia, Parejo, Soler, Mina, Moreno
Players to look out for-
- Bacca (G-15, A-5)
- Castillejo (A-5)
- Moreno (G-16, A-4)
- Mina (G-12)
Gambling India Info Match Prediction Villarreal FC vs Valencia –
Villarreal have taken big strides towards finishing sixth in La Liga recently, securing back-to-back wins against Celta Vigo and Leganes.
One more win is all Valencia need to secure a return to the Champions League for next season, but Marcelino’s side is winless in their last four league games.
VIL vs VAL Dream 11 Team Predictions-
VIL vs VAL Dream11 Team match preview is listed here. VIL vs VAL Dream11 Predictions are listed here in this match, VIL vs VAL Dream11 Playing 11 is listed here. Villarreal FC vs Valencia, team news, playing XI and match preview are listed here.
THIS VIL VS VAL MATCH PREVIEW IS BASED ON OUR RESEARCH AND UNDERSTANDING FROM VARIOUS NEWS SOURCES. YOU CAN SELECT YOUR OWN PLAYING 11 ON THE BASIS OF TEAM NEWS.