West Brom Albion vs Chelsea
English Premier League – 2017/18
The upcoming fixture of English Premier League is going to feature Chelsea and West Brom Albion, which promises to be a thrilling match by all means because both the teams are looking for a victory and would throw everything they have got at each other in this game. The away team would visit Stamford Bridge as the underdogs. The game is to be played at 1:30 AM on 12th February, 2018. The preview of the match is listed below:
When: February 12, 1:30 AM IST
Where: Stamford Bridge, London, England
WBA vs CHE Team News:
WBA Team News:
- Alan Pardew expects Grzegorz Krychowiak, Jonny Evans and Kieran Gibbs to return on Monday.
- Jake Livermore and Hal Robson-Kanu may also recover in time for Monday’s trip to Stamford Bridge.
- West Brom may set up in a similar shape to what earned them a 1-1 draw with Arsenal at the end of December.
CHE Team News:
- Pedro picked up an injury in Chelsea’s shock 4-1 defeat to Watford on Monday and is a doubt here.
- Tiemoué Bakayoko is suspended after beating sent off against the Hornets, but some Chelsea fans may argue that is a good thing.
- Antonio Conte will hope to have Marcos Alonso, Ross Barkley and Alvaro Morata back for this match, but Andreas Christensen is still sidelined.
- Olivier Giroud came off the bench against Watford to make his Chelsea bow and will push for a full debut here.
- Antonio Rüdiger and Cesc Fabregas will also push for starts here.
WBA vs CHE Probable XI:
Foster (GK), Dawson, Hegazi, Evans, Gibbs, Brunt, Barry, Krychowiak, Phillips, Sturridge, Rodriguez
Courtois (GK), Rudiger, Luiz, Azpilicueta, Moses, kante, Fabregas, Alonso, Hazard, Willian, Giroud
WBA – Dawson, Rodriguez
CHE – Alvaro Morata, Eden Hazard, Azpilicueta
Chelsea have only won two of their last 10 matches and have lost three of their last four following Monday’s shock 4-1 defeat to Watford. Serious questions are now being asked of Antonio Conte.
West Brom are still bottom of the Premier League. They have lost their last two following an unbeaten run of four matches in all competitions. They’ve not won away from home in the Premier League since August.
Alan Pardew will sense a real opportunity to pile more misery on Conte but West Brom are so bad away from home it’s hard to see Chelsea making a mess of this match, despite their poor form. If West Brom can take any positives, it’s that they’ve taken points away to Tottenham and Liverpool this season
Note: This WBA vs CHE match preview is based on our research and understanding from various news sources. You can select your own playing 11 on the basis of team news.
WBA vs CHE Fantasy Team: