West Bromwich Vs Everton Fantasy XI
West Bromwich Vs Everton football match preview
Dream 11 Closing Time: 7:25 PM (IST), 26th December 2017
English Premier League – 2017 – 2018
EPL – 2017-2018
When and where:
Tournament – English Premier League 2017 – 2018
Venue- The Hawthorns, West Bromwich, England
Date and Time- 8:25 PM IST on Tuesday, December 26, 2017
WBA Vs EVE Match Stats:
WBA Vs EVE in their last six matches:
WBA – D, D, L, D, L, L
EVE – W, W, D, W, W, D
West Brom lost 3-1 to relegation rivals Stoke at the weekend but are still three points from safety after the teams around them also dropped points. Worryingly, however, Alan Pardew’s appointment does not appear to have given the club a boost in the slightest. They are still looking for their first win under their new manager.
Everton stretched their unbeaten run under Sam Allardyce to six matches with a draw against Chelsea on Saturday. They have kept four clean sheets in that time and have improved massively in a short space of time under the former England manager. They failed to register a shot on target against Chelsea, which marked the first time they’ve managed the feat in a home league game in more than six years. The Toffees will be more adventurous on Boxing Day. West Brom have failed to win any of their last 16 Premier League matches and it’s difficult to see how they will end that streak against a resurgent Everton side on Boxing Day. Moreover, the Baggies have also failed to win their last four home matches against Everton.
WBA Vs EVE Probable Playing 11:
WBA (Probable 11) –
Foster (GK), Nyom, Hegazi, Evans, Brunt, Krychowiak, Barry, Livermore, Rodriguez, Rondon, Robson – Kanu
EVE (Probable 11) –
Pickford (GK), Kenny, Martina, Keane, Williams, Schneiderlin, Davies, Sigurdsson, Rooney, Lennon, Niasse,
- Nacer Chadli faces another spell on the sidelines after lasting just 16 minutes into his return from injury before being forced off against Stoke on Saturday.
- Craig Dawson was an unused substitute in the defeat to Stoke and will surely get game time on Boxing Day. However, he has been sidelined for more than two months and may not be fit enough to start.
- Grzegorz Krychowiak wasn’t included in the matchday squad at the weekend and will push for a return on Boxing Day.
- Idrissa Gueye is ruled out for the away side after picking up an injury during Saturday’s 0-0 draw with Chelsea, while Sam Allardyce has confirmed Phil Jagielka is also unlikely to be fit enough to travel.
- Illness kept Wayne Rooney out against Chelsea and he remains a doubt for the Boxing Day trip to West Brom.
- Yannick Bolasie was an unused substitute at the weekend and will push for playing time in the second half of this match.
- James McCarthy and Ross Barkley are also closing in on first-team returns after turning out for the underage Everton sides in the last week.
We are providing you the WBA Vs EVE football match preview based on our research and understanding. Please choose your own probable playing 11 as these matches are quite risky to predict who will play and who will not get the chance to play.