The WHU vs LEI match preview –
In the upcoming English Premier League fixture we have the clash of two teams who are not faring well at the moment in the English Premier League. Both these teams would want to win something as both the teams are on a winless drought for their last four games and in this game they would want to go for a win. However, chances are higher that the away team would snatch a victory in this game because the home team just doesn’t have that mental power or strength to stop the visitors even at their own home.
WHU vs LEI Dream11 Team match preview is listed here. WHU vs LEI Dream11 Predictions are listed here in this match, WHU vs LEI Dream11 Playing 11 is listed here. West Ham United vs West Ham United, team news, playing XI and match preview are listed here.
WHU vs LEI Dream 11 Fantasy Team Prediction:
When and where?
This match is to be played at The King Power Stadium, Leicester, England. The ground has a capacity of 32, 312 and it is going to be a cloudy day in Leicester with no chance of precipitation which would only add to the excitement of this game.
Where to watch West Ham United vs Leicester City live?
The clash will take place at 7:30 PM (IST) on May 5th, 2018 and can be streamed live on Star Network and HotStar App.
WHU vs LEI recent form (Last six matches)
West Ham United – L W D D L L
Leicester City– W W L L D L
WHU vs LEI Head to Head (Last six matches)
Leicester City won – 4
West Ham United won – 0
Not Decided – 2
WHU vs LEI Team News:
- Matty James, Wilfred Ndidi, Shinji Okazaki, Kasper Schmeichel, danny Simpson, Daniel Amartey, Ben Chilwell and Robert Huth are all injured and would not play this game
- Marc Albrighton is suspended and would not play this game for the hosts
- Vincente Iborra is doubtful to play this game because of his injury
- Aleksandar Dragovic is expected to start at right back
- Hamza Choudhary and Adrien Silva are expected to feature in the starting XI
West Ham United:
- Pedro Obiang, Winston Reid, Sam Byram and Michail Antonio are all injured and would not play for the guests
- James Collins is doubtful to play this game because of his injury concern
- Joe Hart is available for selection and may feature in front of the goal
- Arthur Masuaku may start on the left
- Patrice Evra is most likely to be benched in this game
- Edimilson Fernandes is expected to replace Joao Mario in the playing XI
WHU vs LEI Probable Playing 11:
West Ham United – Hart (GK), Rice, Ogbonna, Cresswell, Masuaku, Noble, Kouyate, Zabaleta, Fernandes, Lanzini, Arnautovic
Leicester City– Hamer (GK), Fuchs, Maguire, Morgan, Dragovic, Mahrez, Silva, Choudhury, Gray, Diabate, Vardy
Players to look out for-
- Mahrez (G-10, A-8)
- Vardy (G-17)
- Arnautovic (G-10, A-4)
- Cresswell (A-7)
Gambling India Info Match Prediction West Ham United vs Leicester City –
Leicester were humbled by Crystal Palace at Selhurst Park last week and rumours suggest Claude Puel is in line to be sacked. Indeed, two wins from their last 11 Premier League matches has seen the Foxes slip towards the bottom half of the table.
West Ham sit just three points above the relegation zone following last week’s 4-1 loss at the hands of champions Manchester City. They have won just one of their last eight away Premier League games and need a result here to help pull away from the drop zone.
Neither team are solid at the back, but are capable pushing forward and a high scoring draw is on the cards as a result.
WHU vs LEI Dream 11 Team Predictions-
WHU vs LEI Dream11 Team match preview is listed here. WHU vs LEI Dream11 Predictions are listed here in this match, WHU vs LEI Dream11 Playing 11 is listed here. West Ham United vs Leicester City, team news, playing XI and match preview are listed here.
THIS WHU VS LEI MATCH PREVIEW IS BASED ON OUR RESEARCH AND UNDERSTANDING FROM VARIOUS NEWS SOURCES. YOU CAN SELECT YOUR OWN PLAYING 11 ON THE BASIS OF TEAM NEWS.