TOT vs WHU Fantasy Premier League
TOT vs WHU Gambling India Info Prediction || WHU vs TOT Gambling India Info Prediction
Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United Fantasy XI
Closing Time (Dream 11): 12:30 AM (IST), 5th January 2018
English Premier League – 2017-2018
The upcoming fixture of Tottenham Hotspur and West Ham United is to be held at Wembley Stadium is all set to be carnage. Tottenham will try to win the match if not something way off the track happens for them. Both the teams have enough firepower to make a blast on the ground but Tottenham is more likely to bag the three points. However, things may look in favour of the away team West Ham United as they would try to repeat the same fate they for the home team as they did in their last meeting. However, Tottenham remains the fifth team in the league table. The Lillywhites has won 12 league matches of the total matches they played so far bagging 40 points whereas the away team has been to register 5 wins in the tournament and managed to settle at the 16th position on the league table with just 21 points.
Given the performances of both the teams in their last six matches in the English Premier League 2017-2018, it is expected that Tottenham will have the last laugh on Friday (IST). For West Ham United, it is expected that their players would try to contain the situation and would like to register their next win of the tournament. After winning against West Brom Albion in their last match The Irons would try to continue to do anything to gain more points.
When and where:
Tournament – English Premier League 2017 – 2018
Venue- Wembley Stadium, Tottenham, England
Date and Time- 1:30 AM (IST) on Thursday, January 5, 2018
TOT vs WHU Match Stats:
Last six performances of both teams against others (All leagues and cups inclusive):
TOT – W, W, L, W, W, W
WHU – W, D, W, L, D, W
- Tottenham have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 7 home matches against West Ham in all competitions.
- Tottenham have won6 of their last 7 home matches (Premier League).
- Tottenham Hotspur has been winning at both half time and full time in 5 of their last 6 matches (Premier League).
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in West Ham United’s last 4 away games (Premier League).
- Tottenham has scored at least 2 goals in their last 4 home matches against West Ham in all competitions.
- West Ham has scored at least 2 goals in their last 4 matches (Premier League).
- Tottenham have scored at least 2 goals in 5 of their last 6 matches (Premier League).
- West Ham has scored at least 2 goals in 5 of their last 6 away matches against Tottenham in all competitions.
- West Ham has conceded at least 2 goals in 5 of their last 6 away matches (Premier League).
- West Ham has failed to win10 of their last 11 away matches (Premier League).
TOT vs WHU Probable Playing 11:
TOT (Probable 11) –
Lloris (GK), Davies, Vertonghen, Sanchez, Sanchez, Aurier, Winks, Sissoko, Eriksen, Alli, Kane, Heung-Min
WHU (Probable 11) –
Adrian (GK), Reid, Ogbonna, Rice, Masuaku, Kouyate, Noble, Zabaleta, Lanzini, Ayew, Carroll
- Toby Alderweireld and Danny Rose are both ruled out for Tottenham as they play their second game in the space of three days.
- Mousa Dembele is a doubt with a hip problem, but is not expected to be in time to face West Ham.
- Mauricio Pochettino is set to bring Serge Aurier, Harry Winks, Moussa Sissoko and Harry Kane into the starting XI.
- James Collins and Aaron Cresswell are expected to miss the trip to Tottenham, with Declan Rice set to replace the latter in defence.
- Michail Antonio, Sam Byram, Jose Fonte, Edimilson Fernandes and Diafra Sakho are all sidelined for the visitors.
- Andre Ayew and Mark Noble could both start.
(CF) Harry Kane (TOT)
(CAM) Alli (TOT)
(CB) Vertonghen (TOT)
(GK) Hugo Lloris (TOT)
(CF) Carroll (WHU)
(RAM) Lanzini (WHU)
(LW) Masuku (WHU)
By winning the five of their last six Premier League matches, Tottenham is now the fifth team on the points table. Even though they are riding high with confidence but in the previous meeting of TOT vs WHU, Tottenham fell to a 3-2 loss to West Ham at Wembley earlier in the season as a result they were eliminated from the Carabao Cup.
Moyes’ men late 2-1 win over West Brom bolster the fact that they have now lost just one of their last six league matches to save their head from being relegated. The Irons still sit just one point above the relegation zone, however are unbeaten in back-to-back away league matches.
Spurs, though, should inflict defeat upon West Ham on home turf, but this is likely to be a close encounter between two fatigued teams.
We are providing you the TOT vs WHU football match preview based on our research and understanding. Please choose your own probable playing 11 as these matches are quite risky to predict who will play and who will not get the chance to play.