West Ham United vs West Brom Albion Fantasy XI
Dream 11 Closing Time: 12:15 AM (IST), 3rd January 2018
English Premier League – 2017-2018
The upcoming fixture of West Ham United and West Brom Albion is to be held at London Stadium, London is all set to be an explosion. Who will win the match is a different question altogether because both the teams have enough firepower to make a blast on the ground. However, things are looking in favor of the home team West Ham United as they would try to take control of the match from the start with the likes of Chicharito, Lanzini, and Zabaleta. Moreover, West Ham United is currently ranked the eighteenth team on the points table with four wins and bagging 18 points whereas the away team has only registered two wins in the tournament and managed to settle at the 19th position on the league table with just 16 points.
Given the performances of both the teams in their last six matches in the English Premier League 2017-2018, it is expected that West Ham United will have the last laugh on Wednesday (IST). For West Brom Albion, it is expected that their players would try to contain the situation and would like to register their fifth win of the tournament. After drawing with Arsenal in their last match West Brom Albion would try to continue to do anything from registering another defeat. West Brom Albion’s goalie Forster would try to keep as many shots as possible, away from the goalpost.
When and where:
Tournament – English Premier League 2017 – 2018
Venue- London Stadium, London, England
Date and Time- 1:15 AM (IST) on Wednesday, January 3, 2018
WHU Vs WBA Match Stats:
WHU vs WBA in their last six matches:
WHU – L, W, D, W, L, D
WBA – L, D, L, L, D, D
- West Ham United has drawn6 of their last 7 home matches against West Brom Albion in all competitions.
- West Brom Albion has failed to win their last 19 matches (Premier League).
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in West Ham’s last 3 games (Premier League).
- West Ham United has scored at least 2 goals in their last 3 matches (Premier League).
WHU vs WBA Probable Playing 11:
WHU (Probable 11) –
Adrian (GK), Cresswell, Ogbonna, Collins, Masuaku, Kouyate, Obiang, Zabaleta, Arnautovic, Lanzini, Chicharito
WBA (Probable 11) –
Forster (GK), Nyom, Hegazi, Evans, Gibbs, Brunt, Krychowiak, Livermore, McClean, Rodriguez, Robson Kanu
WBA Vs WHU Team News:
- Nacer Chadli, James Morrison, and Salomon Rondon are all sidelined for West Brom.
- Grzegorz Krychowiak may come into the starting XI in place of Gareth Barry, while James McClean and Nyom could also feature from the off.
- David Moyes is without Sam Byram, Jose Fonte, Edimilson Fernandes and Michail Antonio for the welcome of West Brom.
- Mark Noble is a doubt with a thigh problem and will face a late fitness test.
- J Hernandez could come into the starting XI for the hosts.
West Ham is well rested having not played since Boxing Day and will look to make the extra rest time count against a West Brom side that has now failed to win in 19 league matches. The Baggies have lost six of their last nine away Premier League outings, but have drawn six of their last seven competitive visits to east London. However, West Ham could make home advantage count for the welcome of West Brom.
WHU Vs WBA Dream 11 Football Team Predictions:-
We are providing you the WHU vs WBA football match preview based on our research and understanding. Please choose your own probable playing 11 as these matches are quite risky to predict who will play and who will not get the chance to play.