GSW vs OKC DREAM11 NBA 2018, Oct 2018 Prediction | Preview | Fantasy Team News
GSW vs OKC Dream11 Dream11 Predictions
Golden State Warriors open their title defence against one of their main rivals in the Western Conference, the Oklahoma City Thunder, Tomorrow at Oracle Arena.
Golden State Warriors:
No doubt, the Warriors are supremely talented and no team come close to them when they are playing at full throttle. However, many see their loss in the 2016 NBA Finals against the Cleveland Cavaliers as an unexpected blemish in their pursuit for the perfection, the kind of legacy which Boston Celtics managed to imprint in the NBA history books throughout the sixties and the seventies.
The Dubs are not there. Still not at the perch where after decades people would look back at their journey and say, ‘Oh! That was some team. The Big Three of Warriors- they were quite good, or the Big Four, or simply the Talented Mercenaries.’ Whatever the locution they use in the future, it may lack some significant metaphors unless Stephen Curry and Company dominate the next few years without suffering against some one-man team’s inspiration.
Oklahoma City Thunder:
Despite bringing on board Paul George and Carmelo Anthony in two blockbuster deals in 2017, Oklahoma City Thunder had a relatively unsuccessful season last year. They did manage to qualify for the playoffs, but the way they were outplayed, and outthought on the court by Utah Jazz in the first round of the post-season, many were left wondering what the future may hold for the franchise.
Paul George was far from happy in Oklahoma. Russell Westbrook couldn’t hit the heights of 2016, and Carmelo Anthony looked off-colour in Oklahoma. Since then, the OKC have shipped Carmelo Anthony to Houston Rockets while adding some young players to their ranks in the off-season. But the biggest achievement for the franchise was that they managed to convince George to remain in Oklahoma for this season.
GSW vs OKC Dream11 Playing Team:
- Forward – Draymond Green, Kevin Durant
- Center – Jorden Bell
- Guard – Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson
- Forward – Paul George, Jeremi Grant
- Center – Steven Adams (Doubt), Nerlens Noel
- Guard – Dennis Schroder, Raymond Felton / Hamidou Diallo
GSW vs OKC DREAM11 Team News:
- Golden State Warriors – Shaun Livingston is a Game-Time decision due to a foot injury, while DeMarcus Cousins has been ruled out of the action until at least Nov 2.
- Oklahoma City Thunder – Steven Adams has been listed as questionable by Thunders ahead of this game, so remains a doubt. Two-times MVP Russell Westbrook is still nursing a knee injury. He hasn’t played even a single game in the pre-season. However, Thunder have listed him as a game-time decision for this match. Though it is very unlikely that he plays this game. Meanwhile, Andre Roberson is expected to be out until at least Dec 15.
GSW vs OKC Dream11 players to watch out for:
Golden State Warriors – The Splash Brothers, Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson, are always a threat while the reigning MVP Kevin Durant adds more power and precision to Warriors’ offensive play.
Oklahoma City Thunder – Russell Westbrook has missed all the games in the pre-season. He is a big miss but Paul George will have to step up to the challenge of Warriors in the first game.
GSW vs OKC Dream11 Teams:
To be updated
GSW vs OKC Dream11 Predictions:
We are backing Warriors to win this game.