Eibar vs Barcelona FC
La Liga – 2017/18
EIB vs BAR Match Preview:
The next fixture of La Liga is going to feature Eibar and Barcelona in Eibar’s home, Estadio Municipal De Ipurua from 8:45 PM on 17th February. The preview of the match is listed below: This game is going to be a thrilling competition since both the teams knows the importance of this fixture and they would do everything to bag the three match points for themselves. For the home team the stakes are higher because they are facing the league leaders who haven’t lost a single match in their last six games.
When: February 17, 8:45 PM IST
Where: Estadio Municipal De Ipurua, Spain
EIB vs BAR Team News:
- No random changes are expected from the home team who have been on a 2 match winning streak
- Pape Diop and Fabian Orellana are expected to start in the mid-field for this game as well
- Kike Garcia and Charles will continue in the front for the home team
- Samuel Umtiti is back after his suspension and is expected to play this game
- Gerard Pique would once again be at the heart of defense for the away team
- Jordi Alba and Sergi Roberto are expected to start the game for the away team
- Nelson Semedo is doubtful for this game
- Phillpe Coutinho is expected to come into the play later because Andres Iniesta would be starting the game
EIB vs BAR Probable XI:
Dmitrovic (GK), Angel, Arbilla, Ramis, Pena, Inui, garrcia, Diop, Orellana, Charles, Garcia
Stegen (GK), Roberto, Pique, Umtiti, Albad, Iniesta, Rakitic, Busquets, Coutinho, Suarez, Messi
Messi, Suarez, Iniesta, Rakitic, Coutinho
Our bet is on the away team for this game because they have remain undefeated in their last 30 matches and have won their last seven matches against Eibar in all competitions. It I expected that the away team would soon come back to their winning form after this game.
Note: This EIB vs BAR match preview is based on our research and understanding from various news sources. You can select your own playing 11 on the basis of team news.
EIB vs BAR Fantasy Team: